02 January 2017

Adieu, 2016!

Another year comes to an end.

2016 in my personal documentation would go down as the year that

- We did our first road trip through the mountains of North India - Ok, honestly that was a hype. We just drove to Kasauli... nevertheless, there were mountains and it was North India (ha!)
- We tripped around the beautiful island of Mauritius
- I signed up for a course called Enhancing Early Education.
- N started Soccer training
- N started Keyboard lessons
- K started going for story telling sessions (I didn't want him to feel left out)
- K started his formal school at Shikshantar
- My running and yoga took a back seat
- We did lot of last minute planning and travel.
- We had a lovely summer holiday at Mysore, attended cousins wedding.
- We had floods in Gurgaon and V had to walk back from metro station to home in knee deep water!
- We enjoyed lot of little things that I have forgotten now

I have no goals or resolutions for the New Year, I am old enough to understand that resolutions don't really work for me.

Happy 2017! 

1 comment:

Vidya said...

Rashmi!!! I was thinking of you just this weekend and all the great time we had in 2009 for Obama's first ever inauguration. With another inauguration just around the corner, and all the news I keep hearing on wtop back and forth from work, I miss you dear!

Then I remembered your blog and thought I should check out. Here I am, reading all the great things you are doing. Its lovely to see(read) that you are doing very well, and having fun too. Way to go girl!!

Share your india #. I'll call you! take care and loads of love to you, Vicky and the kids.

-Vidya