03 March 2009

The Blame Game

UPDATE: 

From WSJ online: 

" Pakistani officials said that they have identified the gunmen who ambushed the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore, and that two Pakistan-based militant groups were involved in the attack, in which eight people were killed. 

Police said they have detained more than two dozen men in raids in different parts of Punjab...." 

Well, well well.... whodunnit... now, what can I say? Ha! Ha! Ha! 

End Update

REALLY? Is that all they've got and why doesn't it surprise me? This time I am not even angry! Usually my blood boils, but now all I can do is laugh at this poor b*stard (excuse my language). He'll chew on his own words in a few days.

'"It is a declaration of open war on Pakistan by India," said the minister'. How I wish!

Arey wah! They must have superb intelligence, that within a few hours they were able to determine, who did it and the reason behind it as well. They've not even given a chance for the group to own up.

What a bunch of losers!

PS: Before I have to chew on my own words... I am questioning myself if one of our Hindu activists group could've really pulled this off? I am not sure. We'll see how it develops in the next few days.

No comments: