27 October 2009

Totally Random

I was in one of world’s most boring training session and here are some things that I jotted down in my notepad. I thought I should transfer them over to the blog for posterity ;-)

~I wonder if this guy’s (the person who was presenting) family and relatives find his voice irritating too.

~I wonder what other people think of me…

~Do I have a work personality and a non-work personality? May be I do… I snap quite a lot at home… I am a lot more patient with folks at work… hmmm that’s what I think.

~My nails look horrible…

~I should never get acrylic nails in my life.

~My fingers are crooked… They don’t look symmetrical at all… Sh*t my fingers remind me of my grandma’s fingers…

~OMG I am so sleepy… I am so sleepy….

~Why did I sign up for this?

~2:30…. It’s just 2:30?

~May be I should drink some water….

~Or may be a loo break…

~This is probably my hundredth yawn…

~I hate that my eyes water when I yawn…

~Why is it that my eyes water when I yawn?

~Damn it looks like I am crying…

~I should buy an iPhone… everyone owns one. It looks so cool… and I can find out why my eyes water when I yawn..

~Wow, that’s her 4th cookie… How can some people never gain weight? Why can’t I be one such person? I don’t even like sweets that much! No fair!

~I should work out more often… what happened to my drive? I was so good with my work routine 2 years ago!

~Thank God they don’t make you take a test after this session

~This s*cks!

~2:40… WTF!

~Are we ever going to get a break?

~I should talk to V about going on a three-day trip after in-laws leave…. Miami? Key West? Puerto Rico?

~Let me chew gum… may be that will wake me up…

~I should start getting fruit-y flavored gums… Mint is not fun…

~WOW! Someone is asking a question?

~WOW! Someone is really listening…

~This reminds me of school and college…

~Fun times!

~At least we could bunk classes. I wonder how many afternoon classes I attended.

~How I wish I was in V’s** room….

~Aiyooooooooo… May be I should make grocery list…

I ended up making the grocery list… then thankfully we got a break… and the ordeal lasted another hour!


** - V is a very good friend of mine from college. We used to go to her house for lunch and invariably end up sleeping, watching a movie or just chilling out at her place post lunch. When our choice was to either sit through a class of System Software in a hot and sultry room… or to chill out in V’s room with air condition on full blast…. I guess we never had to think too hard.

2 comments:

The Jaanuz said...

Hehehehhehehehehehehe

hehehehehehhejeeheheheh

I'm dyingggggg

this is the funniest thing I've read in my entire life.... U r on a roll!!!!!

And I got the automated message

yeeeehhhawwwww

Rush said...

Thanks, P! Glad you enjoyed reading it... I was so bored that day... :)

Cool...the automated thingie works!