11 January 2010

It's time for another blog

Three posts in a day! I know how to make up for none in last three weeks, don't I?

Now that I have 9 more days to the due date, I have been wondering... Should I let "baby updates" be a part of my regular blog or should I dedicate a new blog for that? I decided to give it a separate spot at www.littlechanna.blogspot.com

I am sure I won't run short of material for that blog... the question is will I have the time? I hope to continue blogging on this one too, but something tells me this blog might become "Venting on..." :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey rashmi! Are you really going to call your little kid channa? As in chick pea? Don't you think this borders on abuse? Just kidding... hee hee hee. I think its a cute nick name!

love
Preeti

Rush said...

Hey Preeti! ha ha ... I know I know "Little Chickpea" is not the best... but his last name is going to begin with "Channa"... and I am sure sooner or later people are going to address him that way.. My husband lived through school and college being Channa...
Figured I'll give the little one an early start... what say?