18 March 2010

I feel like...

... falling in love all over again after listening to this song! I don't know what I can do to get this out of my head...

I heard the song and I loved it and now I saw the video and I want to go to Malta for my next vacation...

*hums with dreamy eyes*

Vaazhvukkum pakkam vanthaen.... Saavukkum pakkam nindraen.... En endraal kaathal enbaen...

Roughly means: I came closer to life, I stood next to death... If you ask me why, I say its because of love.... aahhaaa!!!!

Enjoy!

*ps - I still cannot like Simbu!

3 comments:

The Jaanuz said...

Forget u... I don't understand the words also but I'm still humming it!!!! Samar heard it from far away and came running... Oops... Crawling...

Music really knows no boundaries!

Rush said...

Very true, music really knows no boundaries ! I remember while travelling almost every weekend for V's cricket games.. we used to listen to some Bangla songs. We all butchered the lyrics but thoroughly enjoyed the music.

I am picturing Samar crawling (now he probably walks really fast) :-)

Cant wait to see him (and you both too) at the wedding!

Vidya said...

This song is AMAZING, isn't it? :-) Usually rahman's songs grow on me, but this one was out of the world. And I still like the song after hearing it so many times, which is quite rare for rahman's music. Did you watch the movie? If not, do watch it. I loved it, and yes, this is my first Simbu movie, and thought he is cute, except for his voice! and he has totally underplayed himself in this movie, which is rare too I believe, hearing from some of his fans.