20 January 2011

Mac is back!

Why am I suddenly in to posting? Because I have my computer with me. All these days I was living like a parasite, borrowing V's laptop.. while he goes to the loo, while he gets up to eat, while he showers, while he sleeps or the best when he leaves it behind when he goes for a class. I tell you, life with out a comp SUCKS big time! Urgh! Anyway, my mac traveled all the way from Baltimore through the Atlantic and arrived Mumbai in July. Ever since it has been sitting in my parents house unopened and unused... until 16th January, when my parents finally flew it down to Hyderabad back to me!!! My joy has no bounds... I feel like I got my life back. Here's a toast to my Mac.

Facebook, emails, blogs, I am back again!!!! Did I speak too soon? - No, no, I think this is going to be a good blog year.

1 comment:

The Jaanuz said...

Yayyy!! Yayyyy!!!!! Dances....